Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Arise Aroused

I called in for my friend's radio show, (shout out to Nakia and World of Poes'ia!) and shared this piece. I hope you enjoy it!

Arise Aroused

Arise aroused
Dreams of wetness and mouths
Textured tongues twisted
Pressed together, saliva blended
Fingers curled in twirled hair
Tugging with the tension from teases
Nearing climax, then ceases,
Plea, “Please?” “Yes”
Soft hands roving, roaming, claiming, owning
Guiding, prying thighs open wide
Slide into slickness
Feel the thickness, is there a witness?
Make the bed a stage
All eyes, stuttering I-I-I’s
Lowered body as hips writhe and rise
Rapid thigh movement
Labored breath, savored sweat
Thrusts…harder…yet
Whisper, “Not yet”
Say it louder, love will linger
Hold that spot with moistened finger
Poke it, pull it, push it, pluck it
Bend it, stretch it, address it, “Whose is it?”
Your “yours” become snores
Sleep ends leaving you wanting more
Heart rate elevated, sheets saturated
You awake infatuated with a phantom tongue,
A faceless mouth;
You dreamed of wetness, and
Arose aroused.

No comments:

Post a Comment